Friday, December 30, 2016

Football, Farm, and Family! October 2016

Isaac played flag football again this year with Royce as his coach.
He really took major strides this season with his aggressiveness and understanding of the game. 
He is in the yellow shorts in all the pictures below. 







The kids and I took a road-trip to Grandma Pfannenstiel's one day they were out of school.  It was such a beautiful day I decided to take some pictures with my good camera to capture the sunshine! 


I found it funny because mom and grandma both asked if I took any pictures of the 'front' of the house.  In my eyes, this is the main side of the house.  I never would have ever worded the description of this side as the back side.  Most of my childhood memories are in this loop with the chicken house, shed, and windmill.  I did get a picture of the 'front', but only one.   I unintentionally spent more time back here as that's where it felt most comfortable for me! 






Uncle Duane was at Grandma's house too.  And we're certain that all of the placemats still in use at Grandma's are at least 25 years old!  Oh, the memories and stories at this table. 



We also went to Hutchinson to celebrate RosaLee's 90th birthday!
She had a great turnout for her surprise party.   

Ron's branch of the tree!




No comments:

Post a Comment