Saturday, December 31, 2016

Family Pictures - November 2016


Brandon Cooley took our pictures again for us, just as he did two years ago.  I joked that we needed new pictures again because Chloe has all of her teeth now :) 

I didn't want staged, normal pictures.  I wanted the spontaneous and fun, mixed up combination.
I'll probably do a little book of our own of this shoot, but here are a few of my favorites. 





 

One thing that was important to me this time was to get a picture of me with each child individually.  I'm often behind the camera, which is perfectly fine by me, but as mother's we need to do better of making sure our kids have pictures with us.  I also want each of them to feel as special as they deserve to feel.  Royce and I do our best to have one-on-one time with each of them but having pictures is just as important. 






No comments:

Post a Comment