Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Robynn's Baby Shower

Shower the People You Love With Love

October 8th was Robynn's baby shower.  Dustin's sister Kara and I hosted and oh did we have fun!  We are very excited Aunties and can't wait for this little monkey to arrive.  Speaking of monkeys...that was the theme for the baby shower!  I think we had roughly 30 people in attendance and this baby is
S-E-T.
Wow, what great gifts Robynn & baby received. 
Here are some fun pictures from the event. 


This was only about a third of the gifts...this table got buried!







 The Aunties are excited!






 I'm so extremely sad that I caught Chloe during a blink in the picture below.  She painted this fish artwork for baby's room and is so very proud of it.  She even said when we were framing it that it was 'just perfect'.  I couldn't agree more!  Chloe & Robynn have a close bond and I know Chloe is just going to adore this baby.  Can't wait to see it. 

 Three preggers! 
Jen Williams due November 17th, Robynn due November 19th, and Hayley Bieker due October 14th.



1 comment: