Monday, October 24, 2011

Photo shoot!

Look at these girls! 
Okay, I saw this idea on the internet and I just had to try it. 
I LOVE this picture! 
I actually love all of these pictures.  Even the bad ones. 

Saturday was a beautiful day and our friends from KC were in town for Amelia & Caroline's baptism.  Luckily Courtney was here to help because this was kind of a chore. 
Royce had the pumpkins hollowed out and all was well.  It was warm out so taking the girls clothes off wasn't a big deal.  But even with towels inside, once their skin hit the slimy pumpkin the water-works were on!  Royce and Brian had cameras, and Courtney, Isaac, and I were trying to sing/dance/make fools of ourselves to get the girls to stop crying.  It was hilarious.  Well, to us anyway.  I'm sure the girls were less than thrilled about the whole process.  But it was worth it!  Courtney said there should have been a camera on all of the adults because we were pretty entertaining.  As Robynn watched from the deck she said "Their ear-piercing wasn't even this bad..." 
She's right!  But these pictures are just too cute. 

Here are the pictures from Brian's phone with all emotions from the shoot.  He got some great ones!  Not to mention the cool editing that is automatic. 





 The pictures above and below are so cute.  I love Amelia's expression (left) in the one above, but the one below just makes me happy, too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment