Monday, October 24, 2011

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures!

Amelia in her "Twincess" onesie from Aunt Robynn!


Me and my kiddos.  I love this picture for some reason.  Everyone is just lounging around but it's just 'comfortable' to me.  I love my kiddos.  

Hanging out in the kitchen.

Halloween onesies from Aunt Robynn.
Caroline on left, Amelia on right.  So cute!

Matching hats!
Julie's neighbor made these hats for the three girls so we had to get a picture. 
Caroline was too exhausted to enjoy the picture.  I think
Miss Hannah looks like big brother Jacob!

Caroline and Royce just watching football!


Royce cut firewood last weekend so the kids helped him stack it up for winter. 
They were a lot of help!



 Brian and Royce had a major problem--both Missouri and K-State were on TV at the same time on different stations on Saturday.  Solution?  Bring two TVs outside so they can smoke the pork and watch both games at the same time.  I guess the college degrees weren't for nothin'. 

Amelia on the left, Caroline on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment