Sunday, April 5, 2015

January 2015

Happy New Year!
 
We celebrated by enjoying New Orleans night at the Country Club.
Since Royce and I had gotten souvenirs for our family when we went on our 10th Anniversary trip we decided to break out our masks for all of our friends!  It was a great night!

 
Freeman Christmas!
We had a great afternoon and evening celebrating a late Christmas with Justin, Megan, and their girls.  It's fun to get these kids together because they all get along so well!  Gram and Papa have quite the crew!






 
 
Just bedtime snuggles.  We never know how we will find then when they put themselves to bed but once in a while we find pretty cute situations.  I love how much they love their snugglies.  

 
We were able to catch a KSU basketball game (exciting win against Baylor!) in January. 
So happy to see Schyler again :) Always looking sharp! 
 
Amelia was having 'one of those days'.   
 
And Caroline loves the selfie camera on my phone! 
 
At the end of January I was able to go to KC to see Shaping Sound with Jessica.  Pretty much I love the show So You Think You Can Dance, love this choreographer Travis Wall, saw that his dance company Shaping Sound was coming to KC and I dragged Jessica along with me just for this moment below:  A picture with Travis Wall!! 

 
It was a great weekend with Jessica, catching my other friends, shopping ALONE, and seeing the construction on Jessica's house.  Great time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment