Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Isaac's 7th Birthday Present

Star Wars Lego bedroom!
 
 
Isaac's room was accented with paint when we moved into our home over 5 years ago.  He was 18 months old and had the cutest handprint on his wall.  I loved that he could say "Airpane!" while pointing to the planes on his walls.  It was a good room for Isaac, but it was time for a new look.  But not before adding a 7 year old hand print beside the 18 month old one :)
 
Isaac's room BEFORE:

 
 Chloe and Isaac each had a hand in the creation of this new room!  I love seeing my kiddos paint!
 
 
These walls turned out just as I had hoped!  The base color is called Hyper Blue and he picked a deep, dark purple to go with it. 

Star Wars galore! 
 
Royce and I wanted to get Isaac a new desk for his room so he could get his Legos off of the floor and eventually, have a homework station.  When we showed him the room (and the desk was a surprise) he instantly sat down and drew a picture.  It was PERFECT.  He knew we were doing the room and had seen the painting but not any of the details,  He sits at that desk everyday now.  Royce and I couldn't be happier. 
 






 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment