Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Febuary birthdays!

First up:  Royce turns 35!
 
Happy birthday to the guy who's always been by my side.
Pictures from 1998-2000
 
Chloe and I woke up extra early to go get fresh Daylight donuts for Royce.  Anything after 7am is slim pickings at the donut shop so went out in the cold around 6:45am to get what we could!  Chloe doesn't get out of bed early before school very often but this girl won't turn down a surprise party!  She happily went with me just for the sake of making her daddy happy. 
(and it worked.)

 
Next up was starting Isaac's week of birthday activities!
Granddad got tickets to the Monster Jam monster truck show in Denver so Isaac and I went on a road trip!  It was a great weekend.  He got to be an only child for a few days, he was a gentleman, offered to share snacks with me, held the door open for me, and told me he felt special.  What else could I ask for?  Blessed.  I am blessed. 






 
 
Happy 7th Birthday, Isaac!
Candles on your breakfast toast!

 
Bowling party with your friends followed by watching TMP basketball!






Isaac,
You are so unique.  You are funny, stubborn, ornery, and have the biggest heart.  There is currently a coloring contest for your class where you could win a new bicycle or a pizza party for your class.  You are riding a used, pieced together bicycle that is in decent shape so I said how neat a bicycle would be.  Your response was "I already have a great bicycle, but my class would LOVE a pizza party!". That pretty much sums you up really well.  While you are still stubborn with your iPad turns, games, and shows, when it comes down to it you help be the Man of the House when dad is away and are responsible when you need to be.  I hope your 7th year is AWESOME and that you always know how much dad and I love you and are proud of you. 

Happy Birthday, Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment