Sunday, December 16, 2012

November catch-up

 Chloe was asking me how to spell "allowed" but breaking it into two words,
as in "ah" "loud".  I did not know what she was writing
so that is how I spelled it for her!


 
5-generation pictures at Thanksgiving with Grandma Donna.


Stuffed after the turkey Aunt Robie made!

Future Audrey Hepburn in training!
Caroline is so silly.  
 
This is Chloe's Christmas list.  She drew pictures of everything
so she wouldn't have to spell. 

The things I can recognize are 6 iPads(NOT!), a pack of 20 crayons(which is drawn quite well I might add!), an iPod, a pillow pet on wheels, a scooter, headphones, t-shirt, play horses, cowboy boots for Emily (her AG doll), elf shoes, pajamas, hot air balloon.

Girls playing dress-up! 
 Royce and I at the last K-State game of the season.
Big XII champs, baby!
 
We took Chloe and Isaac to a K-State basketball game.
It was a lot of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment