Sunday, October 7, 2012

Some random pics...of random times.

These are some pictures that Gram took when she had the twins one weekend. 
Such pretty fall days!
 
 
Caroline in green, Amelia in pink. 


 
 
Where Chloe's dresser once stood in Isaac's room is now the home
of a new roadway for his matchbox cars!  We even have little road construction
accessories for it now, too!


Miss Chloe.  She is such a fun girl.  I just can't say enough how much she makes me laugh.  Royce and Isaac went to the farm a couple weeks ago so we had a girls night.  We were snuggled on the couch and then she got a goofy/silly/second wind.  She started rubbing my feet and giving me a foot massage which turned into her trying to pop my toes.  We were both laughing so hard by the end of the night!  Thanks for the foot rub--I think!

 
Amelia & Caroline like getting themselves into trouble.  It was a cool fall day and they decided to go through the sprinkler.  So much for dry clothes!  They were quickly dried off and I'm sure learned no new boundaries in the process.  Silly faces!! 
 Notice the "She did it" shirts with arrows pointing towards the other one.
 
 
Someone should tell Caroline that her crib is longer going the other way! 


And my beautiful BFF is preparing for baby #2!  Baby Chase will be here within a month (hopefully-haha!) so Chloe and I went to KC for the weekend to help with his room and go to the baby shower.  A weekend with Jessica and Kaylin is exactly what I needed.  Love them!
 
 Big sister Kaylin giving Chase a smooch!
 
 I'll take a pic any day with this pretty lady!
(especially when my waist size is smaller than hers)

 
 
Playing in the back yard!
 
Amelia and Caroline were sleepy heads in the car one day!
 
Is that enough randomness for one blog??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment