Sunday, October 28, 2012

Puppy Stage

I think the twins have been in the puppy stage for a while now.  They are both cutting all four molars.  OUCH!  That is a lot of big teeth to break through those gums.  Their top molars are about 2/3 through, the bottom molars are just getting started.  We've thought we were in the puppy stage when they started crawling.  But that was nothing.  These two are everywhere.  Up, down, and everywhere in between.  What goes up, must come down.  And what goes down just wants up again.  Times two. 
 
They were playing in the dog kennel in the back yard last weekend.  I don't think either of them realized how tempting it was for us to just latch the door since they liked it so much. 
JOKING--Totally joking!!
Okay, mostly joking.



They also enjoy opeining up my computer desk and POUNDING on the keyboard.
I can move my chair and close the doors and it doesn't matter.  They just shimmy their way back into place and open my desk back up.  About a year ago a lady told me that she had 18 month old twins and she said "It's amazing what good teamwork they can develop when they are trying to plot against you.  They just work together so well when they are getting into trouble." 
Yep.  I totally get it. 
 
 Here Caroline is showing her 'look'. 
The look of "I know I'm not supposed to be doing this but what are you going to do about it?"
 
 
 The kids enjoyed a nice afternoon outside last Sunday for Grandma's birthday.
Happy Birthday, Grandma!



No comments:

Post a Comment