Friday, March 30, 2012

No training wheels!

Chloe was ready to try riding her bike without training wheels.  So while on spring break we decided to give it a shot.  Um, can I say, this was the most uneventful thing EVER.  She rocked it!  I stayed inside the first two times up/down the driveway.  Then I came outside and this is what I found!

She did AMAZING!

She even turned around!

Royce and I just stood and watched!

Her bike didn't have a kick-stand so she had to lay it down the first few days until we bought a kick-stand for her.  She's so proud of her riding.

 These three pictures are Chloe doing her
CELEBRATION DANCE!

Isaac loves riding his new bike as well.  He was interested in no training wheels,
but just not quite ready.  His new bike is pretty cool though!


These pictures are honestly from the fourth or fifth trip she made up the driveway.


 See you later, Chloe!
Away you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment