Monday, March 26, 2012

Disney on Ice

Chloe and I went to Kansas City this past Thursday-Saturday for Baby McGown's baby shower.  While there we were able to stay with Jessica.  She took Friday off so we goofed off all day--just us girls!  Kaylin is 3 now and has so much personality.  I just love her.  Courtney and Emma were going to Disney on Ice and it worked out for the four of us to join them!  The kids had so much fun! 

Times like this I definitely miss my Kansas City "family".  My friends are so dear to me and I'm thankful we remain just as close even though there are miles between us.  I'm mostly glad that we keep our kids close.  I want my kids to always know Jessica and Courtney's kids and consider them friends as well.  I felt spoiled over the three days we were there--I got to see my closest friends, shop, and watch our girls interact as if no time was lost between them as well. 

I didn't get pictures with Emma at the show and hopefully I'll get ahold of some pictures of Chloe at Baby McGown's baby shower.  She helped Megan so much and was such a little lady.  We can't wait to meet the newest little girl that will join the McGown household soon!

I am a very proud and blessed momma. 


Chloe and Kaylin

No comments:

Post a Comment