Friday, March 4, 2011

More February events

The Hays Public Library hosted a birthday party for Clifford the Big Red Dog! We met up with Julie & Jacob (daycare) and had a great time playing games and drinking red punch. Chloe and Jacob got Clifford's paw-prints painted on their hands!

Also in February was our dental check-ups. Chloe and I had the appointments but I took Isaac along to see if he would cooperate. He did! I ended up having a different hygenist that was in a different room but when Chloe was done her hygenist had time for Isaac. So I missed the whole thing! Chloe acted as his little mommy and sat by him and he did EVERYTHING he was supposed to! I sent my hygenist into his room to take some pictures so I wouldn't interrupt the good thing that was going on. What great kids I have! With great teeth I might add.


No comments:

Post a Comment