Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A few pictures of the GIRLS!

Yes, I said girls! The shock of twins has worn off now and Royce & I are ready to share that the twins are identical girls. We've had two great sonograms with the twins weighing as identical as can be expected at this stage. Last time Baby A weighed 1 lb 6 oz and Baby B weighed 1 lb 7oz. They were both slightly above 50th percentile which is as good as we can ask for. Here are some pictures of the second sonogram.


Baby A's profile

Baby B's profile

Baby A waving & showing she can hit her sister (shown on left)


Baby B's arm, elbow at Baby A's head.
And now a Chloe funny to finish off the post. Last night she stayed in WaKeeney with Gram & Papa because cousin Carlee was in town with Papa. The Biggest Loser was on TV and Chloe was watching it with mom. Mom said that Chloe was watching in amazement and then said in complete seriousness, "Someday my mom is going to be on that show." Mom just listened and then said, "Oh she is? Why?" Chloe pushed down her blanket and lifted up her shirt and said, "Because momma has a really big belly now so she'll be on that show to make it go away."
Another brief note: While I was changing clothes the other day Chloe informed me that my underwear look like they're getting too small. For the record, I don't wear skimpy underwear so that didn't really make me feel very good. The things kids say!

1 comment:

  1. I guess Chloe will be surprised when you come home from the hospital without your belly! Glad, and surprised you decided to share :) Poor Isaac...he's surrounded by GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete