Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Certificate for Chloe!!!!

Take a guess at what Miss Chloe got a certificate for at school today.....any guesses??!!??
Tying shoes!
I got a call from a very excited Chloe from her school today saying she earned her shoe tying certificate. She was so happy and proud of herself--as are Royce and I! What a big girl!
Therefore, she has been busy tying shoes all evening :) This is how I found her earlier.
Keep it up, Chloe!
Next are pictures from the start of digging the well for our egress window. My dad and Royce dug on Saturday and Royce finished it up Sunday. It is now about 70" deep so a LOT of progress was made since I took these pictures.
Isaac helped so much using his shovel & wheelbarrow. He loved working with the big boys.
Great work, guys! Can't wait to see the window this coming weekend.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan, we're cutting down cedar trees at my Dad's place. Think Isaac would want to help with that?

    And, tell Chloe that she's way ahead of Kat. Kat couldn't tie her shoes until she was in 5th grade! (I know!) She still doesn't tie them "right". Maybe Chloe should teach Kat how to do it correctly!

    ReplyDelete