Monday, February 28, 2011

Mr. Isaac

This picture was taken at his 3-year check up. Sorry it's blurry, it was just on my phone. He put the gown on and then said, "Look mom, now I'm like a real doctor!". Such a sweetheart. His check up was great and he was in the 30th percentile for height and weight.

Isaac has been such a charmer lately. He loves snuggling and saying how much he loves us. He kisses my tummy in two places for the babies and talks to them while laying his head on my stomach. He's going to be a great big brother.

This morning was another moment when Isaac made me laugh out loud. He and Chloe were watching a cartoon and he actually flagged me into the living room to say, in a very charming voice with big eyes, "Momma, there is a pretty girl on here...." with a sly grin. The funniest part is that it is an animated cartoon. And he was soooo serious. I think we're going to have our hands full with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment