Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring

Spring is here!  We enjoyed one of our first nice evenings by grilling at our friends' house.  Isaac was playing in Lindsey's room and she has this school desk.  He propped his feet up, put his hands behind his head, and said "I AM THE PRINCIPAL.  Chloe Purinton, you are in BIG trouble."
 
Wait...didn't I say spring?!?  This snow was the last 2 days of April. 
Nonsense!   
 
Aannnd, we're back to spring.  Isaac loves taking care of the golf cart.   

Grandpa stopped by while he was in Hays one day and the girls trapped him right away. 

Chloe's school had Mass and Muffins with Mom & Godmothers on May 2nd.
 
Is Chloe lucky to have us or WHAT?!? 
 
Chloe and Macara are pretty silly girls together.   

 
Garden time! Woohoo! 
 
Caroline must have been having sweet dreams.

A year ago I posted pictures of the girls in the bathtub with their bath ring seats. 
We have since passed the seats onto other twin girls and these two
are wild & crazy in the tub. 
 Scrub-a-dub-dub!
 
HFE held their Spring Music Concert.
The theme was "nonsense words" and each grade sang a song that didn't make sense. 
Chloe's favorite song started with "Chickery-chick chillah chillah, check-a-la-roni, anicka-somethinga, ballicka-wallicka, can't you seeeeeeee Chickery-chick is me!"  I'm surprised I remembered that much however as often as she sang it in the car you'd think I would have known it better!  It would get stuck in my head all day. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment