Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Chloe's class made "breakfast in bed" bags for the kids to bring home and prepare for Mother's Day.  It was very sweet and Chloe was very meticulous about everything...note the Germ-X!  She is such a caring girl and I love her attention to detail.  When I woke up this nice tray was laying beside me. 
 

 
I don't typically sleep with flowers in my hair, haha.  It was part of the breakfast display.
The kids also brought strawberries in to me but the twins hijacked them pretty quickly.   

Mid-morning Robynn,  Chloe, and I went to get pedicures while Royce watched Stella, Isaac, Amelia & Caroline.  What a guy!  We had a nice time and Chloe loved her first pedicure.  She even got a popsicle to eat while she waited!
 
  Pretty toeses!

Since Chloe and I got some time together I wanted to spend some time with Isaac as well.  He asked me if I'd like to go to the park.  He even took me for my favorite sweet tea at McD's first.  He had money in his pocket and paid like a gentleman :)  What a guy!

We spent the afternoon planting flowers in the flowerpots & mulching the flowerbeds.  I love doing outdoor work on Mother's Day and it was beautiful.  Grandma Pfannenstiel joined us for dinner and it was nice seeing her. 
 
Royce and the kids got me a new camcorder!  I'm so excited about it!  I'll be able to upload videos on here and it also takes still image pictures so I'm pretty pumped.  I'm also just really impressed because Royce isn't very good at surprises and I had no idea on this one. 
 
And this awesome picture is from my sister.  I had seen it online and loved it but planned to make one on my own...somehow.  No need--she had already ordered it! 
Everyone's birthdates with first & middle names underneath, including our wedding date. 
The bottom reads "what a difference a day makes."
So true!
 
It was a fantastic day and I'm so very blessed to be the mother of this family.  Royce and the kids are truly amazing and I feel so fortunate to share every day with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment