Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Smiles!

The other day Robynn was over and I left the twins sitting up in one room while we went to another room.  We got back and this is what Isaac had done to the babies:) 
He was so proud! 
It was too cute. 


Daddy and  Amelia
happy as can be.

Peeking Caroline!
The babies are so funny, when one makes noise in their crib the other
has to get up to see what the commotion is. 
They pull down the bumper bad and peek into the other's crib.  


Sunday we made a trip to Grandma Pfannenstiel's farm.  Isaac calls it "the white farm" I think because Grandma's house is white.  The Purinton farm is "the red farm" I guess because of the shed.  Whatever helps him keep them straight!  Chloe and Isaac love playing on the hay bales at "the white farm" and it warms my heart because I have the same childhood memories.  

Gotta strike a pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment