Friday, February 10, 2012

Peek-a-boo & pictures!

Who doesn't love peek-a-boo???

Caroline doesn't care if her face is hidden or not...if her hands are up--she's hiding!





Happy Amelia!

Gram watched the kids while Royce and I went out to eat for his birthday.
Looks like she has it all under control with a mean game of Go Fish!

 Chloe prepared lunch for she and Royce on his birthday.  She spent all morning setting up the table on her bed.  She originally sat the table for the whole family, but I convinced her maybe just dinner for two with she and daddy was a better idea.  They had a nice lunch-hour. 

And here are some almost-3-month pictures of Stella.  She's so sweet!


I tease Robynn that she uses an eyelash curler because Stella's
eyelashes curl so pretty!  Love them!


 Ahh, alseep in momma's arms. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't know where my comment went...but I'm trying again! I love the third picture down, of Caroline. That's just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete