Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ready, set, no twins yet!

Chloe and Isaac are just checking on the twins!
They are so excited to meet their sisters, and I know that the twins are excited to meet the older brother & sister who talk to them so much. I'm so proud of my kids.
Here are some pictures of the twins' bedroom. It was Chloe's room and I didn't do a lot to it other than furniture swapping & arranging. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Both of the cribs were from previous co-workers in KC. I got the one on the right when we had Chloe then the one on the left was given to us this winter. I am so thankful for them!



Here are pictures of Chloe and Isaac's room. This was Isaac's room and I took away a lot of the trains, trucks, and tractors to make room for some more neutral decor. Again, I'm happy with how the room turned out and the kids are adjusting SOMEWHAT well. They still play and talk a lot before actually falling asleep but I think that will fade in time.

Chloe makes her bed and arranges her animals for the day!
Isaac's bed stays pretty clutter-free. I'm sure that will change soon.

A dresser for both kids and a toy cabinet in the middle.


I think we're ready for these babies! We are almost 35 weeks. Baby A is measuring 4 lb 7 oz and Baby B is measuring 5 lb 7 oz. Definitely a difference between them but they are both measuring in the 'normal' range so we'll keep on waiting. I'm getting fairly miserable although it isn't anything I can't handle. Whatever it takes to keep them healthy.
But I still can't wait to meet them!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the kids rooms. The girls room turned out so cute! Can't wait to meet them. And see isaac and Chloe.

    ReplyDelete