Sunday, May 22, 2011

Aunt Robie & Uncle Dust

Aunt Robynn & Uncle Dustin couldn't be much higher on a pedestal than they always are in the eyes of Chloe and Isaac. Chloe and Isaac adore them to pieces, love being with them, and are usually spoiled in return. Robynn takes Chloe running (which consists of running, walking, hopscotch, and playing at the park) and even bought her a "running" outfit that makes Chloe feel so special. And Dustin is tall enough to lift the kids to the ceiling and let them pretend to be spider monkeys by upside-down crawling on the ceilings. The list goes on and on. I can't ever say enough about how great Robynn & Dustin are to our kids (and to Royce & I also).
And now I am getting around to sharing that
THEY ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!!
Royce & I have known for a while but I wanted to get a good picture of them to put on the blog when I shared the news. Chloe & Isaac slightly understand although it'll be easier when Robynn starts showing & we start buying gifts for the little one. But the most important part is that everyone is healthy. Their due date is November 19th so Christmas with a tiny infant is going to be so much fun...I just hope he/she can handle our late night traditions!
Congratulations to my sister & Dustin. Royce & I can't wait to be Aunt & Uncle to your little one and we can only hope to provide the love and laughter to your child as you have provided to our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment