Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby Shower

My friend Jessica was sweet enough to host a baby shower for me this past weekend in Kansas City. Jessica and I met in our first class at college and we have been friends for almost 10 years, claiming each other's family as our own *on good days anyway, haha!* I was really touched that all of my Kansas City friends came to help us celebrate and prepare for the twin girls! I can't believe how blessed we are with such great friends and family. Thanks to everyone who was there!

Pretty girls! Robynn & Jayme

Double trouble classmates enjoyed a girls weekend of their own in KC.


Co-workers from the past!

Michelle, Renee, Carolyn, and Lisa


Wonderful women---we met through our husbands

Courtney & Megan


Chloe picked out good snugglies for the babies as her gift for them.




And my chaperon for the trip, making sure I took walking breaks while driving and sitting breaks while shopping

My momma!

Not pictured are Jessica's aunts as I claim as my own when they allow:) Aunt Jane, Aunt Chris, and Aunt Michele. Also Jessica's cousins Morgan & Madison and Jessica's hilarious daughter Kaylin. Love you all!

Now I can't wait to post pictures of the girls in their cute outfits we got! And not as exciting but most importantly we were showered with lots of diapers and wipes. They will get us off to a great start although I can't imagine how many more we will need.

No comments:

Post a Comment