Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My kiddos

Wow, today was a great day. It was one of those days where the kids were just amazing, nobody threw fits, nobody threw toys & food, and everybody got along. It was just great. Isaac is doing AMAZING at potty training. He's come leaps and bounds in the last few weeks and it's been great. He actually understands how proud he is when he keeps a dry pull-up all day. But today I got off work about 4 and Royce & Robynn both had suggested we go to the pool. I picked up the kids early and off we went. It was so hot out and the pool was great. Chloe has become quite the swimmer. She keeps on her arm floaties but she is fantastic in the water. She plays where it's too deep for her to touch and she jumps in, swims, holds her breath, goes under water, etc. She has become so confident since our first video of her in the pool. Royce and Robynn would even trick her into looking at something and then knock her into the water and she would laugh so hard every time. I love that she wants to be such a good swimmer. It's honestly a trait I never had and wish I did.

But the kids were good at the pool, ate amazing this evening, helped me in the garden and entertained themselves, and got PJ's on with no arguments. We read three stories because I was so happy with them. And the best part is......now they're asleep and I get to watch them sleep. One of my favorite things to do in a day and makes me such a proud momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment