Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Pictures

What a beautiful Easter weekend! We were so happy to (again) not have to pack and travel for a holiday. Well, we did actually stay in WaKeeney on Saturday night but we were happy to do that. The Purinton's had their dinner on Saturday evening. We had nice weather and great family time. We stayed at Royce's parent's house so Sunday morning we woke up there and the kids had fun with their Easter baskets. They went outside in their pajamas and found eggs. It was cute. Chloe was so excited she even slept in bunny ears the night before:)

Pictures below: We actually wore Easter outfits last weekend to church in Hays since we'd be going to church in WaKeeney for Easter (I'd hate for the kids to be seen wearing the same outfit two weeks in a row, lol!). So I made a big deal out of wearing Easter clothes last week(Chloe has been waiting for WEEKS to get to wear her pretty dress) but Isaac paid attention also. I had said that I wanted to get pictures of the kids. So we got the kids out of the bathtub and I got Isaac in his diaper and pants when he ran to his room and got out his Christmas PJ top. He was very cheerful and wanted very much to put it on, so I let him. He ran out to the two places that we took Christmas pictures in PJ's, the fireplace and where our tree was. It was so sweet! He posed so nicely for pictures and was so proud. What a handsome boy!! Chloe got in her dress and posed nicely as well. She's just getting so big and acts like such a big girl. *Note, Chloe especially liked her Easter dress because it had 'little sleeves', actually it was sleeveless. Her jacket came with the dress so it worked out well for both of us!* I wish I had a pic of all of us, but on actual Easter Sunday Royce's dad and my mom took pictures. So I'll try to snag one sometime to put on here.




No comments:

Post a Comment