Friday, April 9, 2010

Chloe's new bath towel

Okay, maybe this is a "had to be there" video but Royce and I have been cracking up at Chloe. We had a wonderful evening playing outside, eating outside, laughing all evening with the kids. So after baths, which I might add were much needed as Isaac had sand in his diaper most of the evening, Isaac went to bed quickly and Chloe got to play a little more. Well, by play I mean she got to wear her new bath towel around a bit. Grandma and Grandpa (Sandy and Wayne) had this towel in Chloe's Easter basket and Chloe loves it. So tonight she was modeling it for me and was just so darn goofy. Striking poses, making funny faces, and being so silly. So I took a video of her with the towel falling down (don't worry, it stays above the waist and is just too funny) because this made Chloe laugh so hard. But the absolute funniest part of our night was when I had Chloe watch the video off of the computer. I HAVE to get a video of Chloe watching the video. You would not believe how hard she laughs. I wasn't able to get the 2nd video tonight but I'm going to try my hardest to do it. It is so funny, she laughs so hard. And I know for a fact that there is no better sound than a child's laughter. (other than the sound of children sleeping I guess!) Oh--sorry the video goes the wrong way, I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to rotate it.

So, here is the original video, along with pictures of her modeling her towel. You can tell on her face how funny she is trying to be.







No comments:

Post a Comment