Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My little 'bobble' head

How cute is this little boy?!?!?


At one point Isaac tried eating a chip with the helmet on and he couldn't figure out how to get through the face mask. So funny!

Robynn & Dustin (and most of their neighborhood) are big Broncos fans. Yay, I can finally be a Broncos fan out in the open instead of sheltering it in KC! Okay, I'll admit I don't follow them as closely as I could but now I'll be in better company and we can join in on the watch parties. We went to their house this past Sunday and had a great time. My mom got Isaac his little outfit (it was too warm for the matching pants) and luckily the little neighbor boy was in gear as well. Neighbor Greg also had a helmet and Isaac was just beside himself happy with all the props. There was only one football and only one helmet but Greg was so sweet to share with Isaac. I tried getting a picture of all of them but Chloe was more interested in wiggling for the camera and Isaac was more interested in playing catch. Greg was my only obedient subject. Oh well.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Megan. I thought I liked you. But now, I need to rethink this. K State is bad enough...but Denver TOO!

    ReplyDelete