Friday, September 25, 2009

Chloe's Room

With the move we knew separating the kids in their own bedrooms would be tough. Chloe got nervous still in Prairie Village wondering about a new bedroom. But when I told her we could paint it and she could pick whatever color she wanted, P-I-N-K was the color of choice. So here are pictures of her bedroom. It was the first to get completed in the new house and I really like it. Two shades of pink and a mural on the wall & closet doors. Her furniture was my great-grandma Mable's and it is so cute. It got a fresh coat of paint and looks great. The paintings on canvas were some I had done for the nursery before I had her but they were a close enough match for this room as well. I haven't found the box of piggy banks & some picture frames yet but there is plenty of time for it to get cluttered up.
Chloe's hand print







I think I'll either put a shelf in the space above the mural or paint her name...not sure which.








1 comment:

  1. So cute Megan! Dang girl. We've been here 2 years, and I still haven't painted our room, or Andy's room (or the guest room, or the "office" or the hallway or Kat's bathroom...come visit me for a week or 2!)

    ReplyDelete