Friday, September 25, 2009

Isaac's Room

I did not paint Isaac's main wall color as the sellers of the house had just repainted within a week or two of us buying it. So I worked with it. I figure he'll be old enough in a couple years to have an opinion on what theme or color it is so I'd just wait until then to go overboard. I added some accents in it and made it a little more of a little boy room. I'm really happy with it. He points to the airplanes and says "Air-pane!" Just melts my heart. And I really wanted to put "Isaac *heart* Mommy 4-Ever" on the tree but Royce wouldn't let me. Any mommy with a little boy knows exactly what I'm talking about!!!! The furniture set was my dad's as a little boy. So here are pictures of his room and of him sleeping his first night in his big bed.





Isaac's name & hand print on the tree.


Still need some accessories but the tractors & trucks will take over soon enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment