Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Spring Break in Denver!

Denver was full of exciting exhibits and shows for our family!  We managed to get the most out of our few days at Granddad's house before we headed skiing.  First on the schedule was a traveling exhibit at the Denver Museum of Art that showcased the actual outfits from the Star Wars movies!  Isaac and Royce had a great time looking at the costumes, artwork, sketches, and statues.  Isaac fulfilled my one request of getting his picture with Princess Leia's swimsuit, haha! 



Gotta love family road trip pictures!


We also hit up the Museum of Science and Nature.  So many fun exhibits!







And the added bonus that just worked out at the last minute was Chloe and I seeing Shaping Sound!
I LOVE THIS TOUR!  I've seen both tours now and I'm so happy that Chloe was able to join me for this one in Denver.  We lucked out being there the same two days that the show was in town. 


Up the mountain we go!  We had absolutely beautiful weather for skiing.  The kids took their coats off and enjoyed the sun!  I didn't take as many pictures while we were skiing because we truly just enjoyed the kids independence and had a really great day. 
Our skiing family loves Granby!  This little mountain is so good to us.










No comments:

Post a Comment