Wednesday, September 27, 2017

EEEK! Isaac turned 9 in February!

I'm out of order on my posts -- but our handsome pants Isaac turned 9 in February!  How on earth can this be?  He's growing up WAY too fast.  But gosh I love him. 

Isaac wanted to have another swimming party with the boys in his class.  This is an active group and burning off energy in the middle of winter is always welcomed by the parents! 

No theme -- no gifts -- just boys having fun!





You love to read, you are in guitar lessons, play basketball, baseball, and flag football.  You are one of the most happy-go-lucky guys I know!  You are a gentleman and you are funny.  You MAY be a tad lazy when it comes to cleaning your room and picking up your Legos.  BUT.  We'll keep you anyway.  You are an absolute blast to watch at life. 
I sure hope all of your wishes come true, buddy.
You deserve every last one!


No comments:

Post a Comment