Wednesday, February 3, 2016

First Days of School 2015-2016

Yes, I'm about 6 months behind on blogging, but hey, I'll get there.  I will try my best to get caught up little by little.  After September pics I don't have much until Christmas.  So here it goes:

August 18, 2015 -- First day of school for Chloe and Isaac!  These kids keep growing up too fast. 

Isaac's First Day of 2nd Grade -- When I grow up I want to be a Lego Master!
 
Chloe's First Day of 3rd Grade -- When I grow up I want to be an Animal Rescuer! 
 
Chloe was sporting her new back-pack for 3rd grade!  This was a souvenir that Royce and I brought her from Scotland.  We searched and searched for the perfect pack. 
Totally matches her shoes. 
 
Amelia and Caroline started school later in the month.  They started preschool at Holy Family Elementary which means for four afternoons week we have all four kids at the same school!
 
Wooohoooo!
 


 
 
Sooooo....we aren't exactly the type who were sad to see our babies go to school.
We may have celebrated a teeeeensy bit.
Just a smidge. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment