Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ten Years!

August 16, 2003
Our wedding party!

August 16, 2013 we celebrated our 10-year wedding anniversary.  We really had a fantastic day.  Chloe and Isaac had school and the twins were home.  The weather was nice, we had windows open all day, and everything about it was just great. 
 
We exchanged gifts right before lunch.  I got Royce a 9mm Glock handgun.  He gave me a beautiful right-hand diamond ring.  I'm getting it sized and can't wait to get it back!  Of course, Royce has had an issue finding ammo for his gun to even take a shot with it but Dustin had some so Royce lucked out.  This ammo supply issue is crazy!
 
We had a babysitter for the evening.  We just went to dinner as we are going to New Orleans in a few weeks to celebrate.  But dinner was wonderful at Sake2Me Sushi here in Hays.  Their sangria is AMAZING and they had live music so we enjoyed all of it. 
 

Sangria & sushi satisfaction!

Happy Anniversary to us!
Here's to many, many more.

1 comment:

  1. wait, wait...you mean you buy each other gifts for your anniversary? Oh my! Kevin and I are WAY behind! (Actually, he got me a sapphire for our 5th, and I got him a camo cowboy hat for our 15th... We are NOT good at getting each other nice gifts. :)) Doesn't seem like you two are old enough to have been married 10 whole years!

    ReplyDelete