Sunday, August 18, 2013

First day of school 2013-2014

August 14, 2013
Holy Family Elementary
Isaac's first day of Kindergarten
August 14, 2013
"When I grow up I want to be a dad."
 

Chloe's first day of 1st Grade.
August 14, 2013
"When I grow up I want to be a horse trick rider."
 
I hope the kids appreciate these answers when they are older!
Love them!
 
Isaac was excited for his first day.  He was really relieved when he got Mrs. Cristy Dinkel, Chloe's Kindergarten teacher.  I don't always want Isaac to fall into Chloe's path, but this year in particular I thought it was great because he had really wanted her and I think he will have that little boost of confidence to start his year.  Chloe also got the teacher she had hoped for, Mrs. Karen Rohr.  After a half day then a whole day the kids were pleased with school so far!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment