Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sillies

Amelia was so proud after lunch one day. 
She had eaten everything off of her sandwich, leaving her bread.  So she decided to make her own sandwich.  She went to their play-food drawer and got a plate and her own toppings. 
 
Look at how proud she was showing her daddy her plate, hot pad, bread,
red checker, plastic pickles, wiffle ball, and teapot lid.
 
Mmmmm!
 
LOVE the spring! 
Nice weather = eating outside! 
 
Two big beds and the twins chose to sleep sideways in one bed.   
 
Chloe had come to me saying she had put Caroline down for a nap. 
I went in their room to find Caroline in a baby cradle that my Aunt Karla had made for me when I was a baby.  (Robynn has one too...we are so happy we have girls to pass them onto!)
 
 Caroilne looks like Will Ferrell in Elf before he
realized he was a human. 

Royce helped Isaac set up a shooting range throughout the house.
 
Chloe set up chairs in her bedroom last week so we could come down for a concert.
I love that she enjoys using her stage & creativity! 
 
Last Saturday evening we went bowling with some friends of ours.
We hadn't planned on bowling so we wore shoes with no socks but purchased some
pretty awesome socks out of the vending machines.  
I think we have a pretty lousy team in the making.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment