Sunday, April 14, 2013

Just like my dad

Isaac's preschool class was asked what they would like to be when they grow up.  Here is the list of their responses:

PB Class

Holden.... Police man
Jacob S. Going to Farm
Ethan....Firefighter
Grady...... Army man
Logan.......Priest to help people
Brinly.... Dancer
Rachel....Ballerina
Ava.....A really fancy Ballerina
Lane..... Walmart Worker
John W......book writer and a Holy Priest
John S. Farmer and Fighter
Eli....Firefighter
Dawson....Football player for the 49er's
Isaac... Be a Dad like my Dad
Parker... Cowboy
Kolby....Policeman
Chase....Farmer
Tanner.....Bull Rider
Cade..... A Dad
Braun....Baseball player for (TMP & KU)
Blaise.... Police Officer
Easton....Priest and Army Guy


When I read the list of responses you can imagine quite clearly how proud I was.  I showed Royce and he was a proud papa.  Both Royce and I at different times asked Isaac about his answer.  His response was the same each time.

"Ya, that is a lot of work and important and I want to do it too.  He takes care of our family and our house."

I couldn't agree more, Isaac.  Your daddy does a great job!   

No comments:

Post a Comment