Friday, February 15, 2013

My Valentines

I was room mother for Isaac's preschool class for Valentine's Day.  Those 19 boys and 3 girls were SO well behaved--seriously amazing.  It was so much fun watching them interact with each other.  Mrs. Bieker is a fantastic teacher who deserves a medal everyday!  It was a fun hour with the kids. 
 
Mrs. Bieker is the teacher on the left.  Her halo, angel wings, and crown of jewels may not show up in the picture but I assure you that they are there! 
She is F A N T A S T I C ! 





I even got to sneak into Chloe's classroom to watch a game of theirs as well!
 
And our house was filled with homemade Valentine's.
Isaac's roses 

Isaac's drawing

Chloe's 3-part card



Chloe's 'creation' from school.  This girl always comes up with the funniest things!
The tabs on the actual heart are to lift flaps to find missing letters. 

Amelia and Caroline's hands saying I Love You in sign language!
So adorable!

And Miss Stella with candy hearts written on them.
I love this girl!
*I may or may not have already eaten the three hearts in the lower left corner. 
They fell off...what else should I have done?*
 
The very best gift of all was Royce NOT having to go to KC on Valentine's morning!
Woohoo!  We were one happy family when we found that out. 
 
_____________________________________________________
 
Feb 15th, 10pm
And on the second day--the sugar crash finally happened.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment