Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chloe the cheerleader!

Chloe participated in a cheerleading clinic for TMP High School.  They learned two cheers and a dance and performed them at the football game this last Friday night!  Chloe was such a big girl, or rather, young lady.  I find that I need to correct myself sometimes by calling her even a big girl because she acts so grown up at things like this.  Our neighbor Tessa was the one who encouraged Chloe to do the camp and then Tessa changed her mind and did not perform.  Royce and I were very proud of her participating with I think 40-some other girls!  So very proud.
Go Monarchs!
Emily, Chloe, and Tessa, all friends from Happy Days

White shorts, in the middle 

Whoa, zoomed WAY in!


Sitting with Emily watching the older girls take their turn. 

Sweet reward--popcorn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment