Monday, August 15, 2011

A big day for a big boy!

Today is Isaac's first day of pre-school.  He is starting at Happy Days and will be there with Chloe for a year.  While he is excited, he was more nervous than Chloe.  We drove today, as we had to take nap-time bedding, etc.  And when we got in the car he said "Mom, I really don't even know what 'school' is".  I know he'll do great.  He is ready for this next step. 

Chloe will be there to show him the ropes, and also add that little bit of security that he might need.  When we got there she wouldn't let go of his hand.  There are only twelve kids, it's not like he was going to get lost!  But she was being protective. 

Isaac is such a charmer.  Last week he was playing fireman so before bed I asked for a "big fireman hug".  He said, "No Mama!  A GIANT fireman hug!"  So I got my GIANT fireman hug and as he was finishing he said "I'm about out of hugs".  So I told him that he needed to save his money and go to the store and buy more hugs.  He giggled, and he said, "But I already know where I can get more hugs" to which I replied, "Where?"  And he pointed to his chest and said, "My heart." 

My heart is so full because of my kids.  I love them all so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment