Sunday, March 7, 2010

Little Sleeve Shirts

We had a nice weekend to enjoy, yay! The kids got to wear "little sleeve" shirts as Chloe says. She has plenty of long sleeved shirts, many of which were gifts from all of you reading this. But that girl loves little sleeve shirts and tank tops. She wore little sleeve shirts all winter and I would have to beg her to wear the long sleeved shirts or talk her into layering the long sleeves under the little sleeves on really cold days. And after this nice weekend I remember what I love most about my little kids and summer...their skin. I love seeing their little legs in shorts and their arms in little sleeved shirts. Their skin is so soft and cute. Isaac wrapped his arms around me in church with his little sleeves on and I just loved seeing his little wrinkle above his wrists and feeling his arms squeezing my neck. I can't wait for Chloe to get to wear her halter tops and Isaac to wear his muscle T's. So cute. Bring on the nice weather!

I will try to get a picture posted soon. The last few times we have walked to the park Chloe walks her teddy bear in her little stroller beside me pushing Isaac in the big stroller. It is just too cute for words. Today she had on a wind-suit, hair in two pig-tails, sunglasses on, and walking with a reason. She is a very good mommy to her pink bear and all snugglies.

Have a great week everyone! We will be headed to KC on Wednesday for the Big 12 tournament. The kids and I will get a lot of socializing in and Royce will get to watch a lot of basketball. Hopefully K-State gets back in gear and plays well! Go Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment