Friday, November 20, 2009

Nothing new

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Nothing new going on here so the blog isn't full of any new pictures.
Chloe is anticipating Christmas. She has 2 lists by the fireplace for Santa to get. I'm not sure what all she wants, there is mainly just some random letters, a few C's, some E's, and the number 4 shows up every now and again. I guess there is an A and H also. If anyone can make sense of it then let me know. Her new phrase is, "That's a lot of work". I asked her to take her jacket and her shoes to her room the other day and she said, "That's a lot of work". Another thing she likes doing now is folding and putting her laundry away. GREAT! But yesterday I saved her laundry in her room for her; I had already folded it she just needed to put it away. And she said, "I don't want to do that, that's a lot of work!". Tell me about it.
Isaac says Owwww and Ouchie for everything he doesn't want to do. So I could be reading him his favorite book and when we're done and putting it away he'll say "Ooowwwwwwwiiiieee!" like it hurts him. We could be putting shoes on to go outside and if it takes too long he'll say "Ouchie!" I know thing's aren't hurting him, it's just his response to everything now.
That's about all going on here. Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment