Thursday, October 22, 2009

Computer is down

Well, my computer is currently at the repair shop because I was hit with "The Blue Screen of Death" as the I.T. guys put it. Nothing we did wrong, or even a virus, but just something that happened as result of a corrupted file somewhere. So that stinks. I'm able to get on Royce's computer for the basics, but no fun stuff like blogging or downloading pictures. So, I'm at Robynn's typing to let you all know why I've been without updates lately.

We are all surviving the last few days of cold hoping for a nice weekend. The kids sure do get stir crazy and so do I. We hit story time when we can at the library which is a lot of fun.

So, I'll update you all when I'm back online with my own computer. Stay warm and stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment