Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Swingin' through spring!

May 2015
Royce built the kids a new swing set and Caroline and I had to try it out!
I'm a kid too, right?!?
 
Rolling Hills Zoo, Salina, KS
Grandma Sandy and Gram Elaine joined Robynn and I with all our kiddos. 
We had a great day at the zoo -- all the kids were very well behaved. 
And Mason proved that men really CAN read maps :-) 

 
Amelia reading to Mason 
 
Mother's Day 2015
My goofballs blessed me with goodies for Mother's Day. 
I got some nice tops, along with homemade cards and crafts. 
 



 
 
We spent the day at Cody and Austin's graduation in Ellinwood, KS. 
 
At the end of the day I was snuggled in with my favorites.   

WaKeeney's Bike Rodeo

 
Royce sure is great at making sure the kids spoil me on my birthday, too. 
My 32nd Birthday. 
 
Chloe and Isaac were a few who participated in the Heartland Catbacker's sports camp.
They had a great time with current K-State athletes! 

 
Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous this spring in the backyard.
It was the first year that every single peonies bud bloomed before getting too hot or hailed on.
This tall arrangement was probably 30" high!
 
 
All this activity is pretty exhausting.
 
Here's to just as good of a summer ahead! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment