Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Closing November 2014

Royce took Chloe to their first father-daughter dance. 
He rang the doorbell, she wasn't quite ready, and he had flowers for when she finally rounded the corner.  It was a very special moment as this girl has enormous eyes for her Daddy. 
And she should.
He's the very best there is.
 
Thanksgiving -- Friend Andy -- Need I say more?!? 
Amelia and Caroline got to spend the day with one of their favorite people.
 
Maseman loves Aunt Meggie's smooches:)
 
KU-KSU played the Saturday after Thanksgiving. 
Trey and Rachel snapped some fabulous pictures of us in the parking lot.
 
 

And here is our 2014 Christmas Tree.
It was the prettiest tree in the Walmart parking lot.
Okay...we support the Optimist Club of Hays and it happens to be set-up at Walmart.
 
___________________________________
 
These are actually left out from September: 
 
Troy came home for Labor Day weekend and the Purinton guys (Chris Herren not pictured) were able to make it to a KSU game.


Uncle Troy had a funny video on his phone that A&C wanted to watch over and over and over....

I surrender!

Amelia and Caroline have a friend at daycare (Brady, age 5) who had TWO broken arms when the girls first met him.  His casts were Ninja-turtle green and they thought Brady was the coolest kid ever.  Caroline decided she wanted a cast as well so she found a black marker and colored her own.
She didn't miss much.
 
Amelia and Caroline also had school pictures in November. 
I've never done intentionally-exact-identical pictures so I decided to try a set :)
Caroline, left; Amelia, right
 
Six years ago when I was pregnant with Isaac my company in Kansas City gave me this bassinette as a baby-shower gift.  Then I let a friend borrow it, and another, and another.  Then before I knew it, it had come back to me and passed on again.  As most of the baby-factories closest to me are closed now, it was time to get rid of the bassinette.  Dustin's sister was in the market for one so I decided to log the baby names and birthdates under the little mattress before I passed it on to her.
 
 
 
Isaac    2-13-2008
Emma   7-20-2008
Kaylin  2-12-2009
Reagan   8-10-2009
Amelia & Caroline  5-28-2011
Stella  11-9-2011
Chase  11-6-2012
Adam  6-3-2013 (friend of Wiehe's)
Mason 6-27-2014
Baby Girl Top - expected February 2015
 
How fun is that?!?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment