Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What's happenin' in July

Cancelled ball games due to rain, but beautiful rainbows!

Isaac thought he could cling to our toy cabinet like an America Ninja Warrior.
It's a great, inspiring show and can inspire kids to stay active.
But we have a sing set & trees outside that aren't full of interior decor. 
Maybe Isaac can practice being a spider monkey outside next time. 
 
 

The Gator's last T-Ball game.
Thanks for coming to watch games, Britny! 


A first for me!
Donating 11" of hair to Locks of Love.
My Momma never lets me down with a great cut & color.

Chloe's coach-pitch team the Fireballs had a great season!

A birthday luncheon for Robynn brought more snuggles with my newest crush.
Although I think he was a little unimpressed with our sushi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment