Friday, January 31, 2014

December & January Pictures

Here are some pictures I don't think I've posted from December 2013 and January 2014. 
There are more to post but I will add more stories with the other posts. 
 
Chloe participated in her first tumbling meet in December.  She took 5th place and did well.  I was very proud of her for participating.  She was nervous but really wanted to be there so she did a great job of sticking to it.  This was only for the students of Coach Lu in Hays & WaKeeney.  Tessa came to cheer her on! 


 
We took a quick trip to KC right after Christmas.  It was good to see Brian & Courtney's new house and let the kids play for a few days.   
 
Chloe & Emma are two peas in a pod.  They played so well together and will be great friends as they grow up.  They both had matching PJ's with their American Girl dolls.  So cute.   

We also saw Charlotte.  Not the best picture but glad we got to play with her!

Amelia & Caroline snuck into the ice-cream while I was folding laundry in the basement. 
When I came upstairs I was asked for "Syr-wup Peeease!"

Royce & Isaac made our first ever fried pickles for the Broncos game.
They were fantastic!

Sleeping Caroline. 

Sleeping Amelia

I always ask Amelia & Caroline to take toilet paper upstairs to put on the refill stands when we are out.  This time they took it a little far!  14 rolls later Chloe asked if I had been into the bathroom yet.  Oops. 

Eating lunch with Isaac for Catholic School's Week.

Kansas Day or not, Chloe will not be bringing home any red & blue Jayhawks! 

1 comment: