Thursday, October 17, 2013

More of September

Grandma Pfannenstiel was honored at church in September for her 40+ years of service to Ransom's parish.  It was an honor well-deserved!  She got a beautiful rosary that has her children's' birthstones on it and the reception was very nice. 


Galen and Debbie hosted a lunch after church and it was a wonderful day! 

 
Caroline read through the entire K-Stater magazine with me!

Holy Family celebrated September birthdays by inviting families to lunch on September 18th. 
Royce and I took Amelia & Caroline with us and they had such a fun time. 


I have had to stop by on office project I'm working on fairly often and sometimes Amelia & Caroline are with me for short periods of time.  I think I could put them to work either sweeping or answering disconnected telephones! 


Caroline loved shopping in Claire's!

Caroline pulling Amelia in the wagon. 
At least they are wearing helmets so they won't crack their heads! 

Chloe can very proudly read all 62 pages of Go Dog Go! 
I say proudly because that was my favorite book when I was little.  I could read it before I could actually read, meaning I had all the pages memorized.  Robynn got this book for Chloe when she was little and I can honestly say Chloe actually read the book to them, didn't just explain the pages :) 

This is a great picture of Isaac being a typical little boy. 
I got him two of the Disney Planes airplane toys at the grocery store.  I let him pick them out and he was as happy as could be.  We walked to the girls' daycare to pick them up and Isaac flew his airplanes the entire way there.  It was pretty cute seeing him enjoy his toys so simply. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment