Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tee-Ball Summer 2013

Chloe and Isaac both enjoyed their first year of tee-ball.
Boys and girls have VERY different expectations of tee-ball. 
Boys want to throw and make outs.
Girls want their ponytails fixed and want snack time.
I'm a girl--I played competitive softball.  I'm not judging here.
But in tee-ball, the differences are HUGE!
 
It was a joy to witness, that's for sure. 
Royce was an assistant coach on Isaac's team and I helped on Chloe's team.
It was a lot of fun to see the kids interact. 
 
Chloe is catching here

Last batter--the ball gets thrown to the catcher to tag the incoming runs.
 
Isaac up to bat! 


Chloe up to bat!


Chloe playing second base (best position!)

The Rockettes


The CRUSHERS!
GRRRRR!
 
I just laugh at this picture below.
Royce is such a proud papa and Isaac looks like he's in la-la-land. 
 
That's better, Buddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment