Monday, August 13, 2012

August Fun!

We went over to the Trego County Fair the first weekend in August. 
Ever since last year's fair Chloe has talked about being big enough for the 'big kid' swings this year.

She was big enough and she loved them!




Early August also brought some of the Stewart cousins to town. 
I speak for Robynn and I both when I say we truly hope these three girls know how proud of them we are.  They are amazing women who will do anything they set their minds to. 

Morgan (right, holding one of my creatures) is married to Matt.
Jessica (second from left) is engaged to Mark.
And Jamie (left) still has to find her Luke. 
haha!
*Does anyone else notice about 4" missing from the top of my head?  A little thing called 'height'?*









 Silly Stella!
Peek-a-boo!



This is Matt.
He's Morgan's kid, er, I mean husband.
He plays with my kids. 
He even asked on day two if Isaac could come over and play some more.
I think Morgan found a good one here. 
Chloe acts shy with Matt, but she LOVES every bit of his teasing.   






Now if only we could see these girls more than once a year!
They are faithfully serving our country in the Air Force and we are so proud of them.
Keep it up, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment